Certified Thai Yoga Massage Course by Guenther Schauer
Also, receive a Certificate from ITM school which is accredited by the ministry of health Thailand.
Certified Thai Yoga Massage course is for therapists, yoga teachers, and practitioners, aspirants, and wellness enthusiasts. Above all, this course is for everyone who wants to make their vision a reality. Learn this ancient technique. Walk away with a Thai International Massage certificate in your hand! With Level 1 & 2 you will be able to massage 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Also, some of the highlights are:
- International Thai Massage Certificate.
- VAK Teaching Methods.
- Learn with an international Thai Massage Instructor.
- Enjoy beautiful Ao Nang, Krabi in Thailand. Visit Railey beach and the tiger temple.
Traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo-Rarn is a beginner Course 30 hours that establishes the foundation of a professional Thai massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn practice. Also, it is based on the Northern Style. The concept of meridians, energy lines or Sen, Yin, and Yang are all introduced as well. This course is for beginners as well as massage therapists. It is a great addition to a professional career.
This course covers practical aspects such as stretches. Also, acupressure points, proper use of body weight and techniques. Also, the emphasis is placed on deep-focused abdominal Hara work.
Thai Yoga Massage course Nuad Bo-Rarn is an Intermediate Level 2. Furthermore, the course expands on the techniques learned in Level 1. Besides, it covers the side, back, and sitting positions. Moreover, students learn many advanced yoga-like stretching movements for the whole body.
- Manuals and international Certificates issued by Guenther Schauer and ITM Chiang Mai.
Optional: 8 nights Accommodation / EUR 250.-
Date: Feb. 5th till 13th. Feb. 2021
Where: Ao Nang, Krabi, Southern Thailand
Option with accommodation: 2 or 3-star bungalow with breakfast included. EUR 1095.-
Also, Class schedules will be sent after the booking is made.
Other activities around Ao Nang:
- Taking a long tail boat to Railay beach.
- Or just enjoy Hat Phra Nang beach.
- Go snorkeling, scuba diving, rock climbing, jungle canopy
- canoeing or just gaze in the sun.
What kind of food can you expect in Thailand:
- Fresh tropical fruits, bananas, mango, papaya, dragon fruit, and watermelon.
- Yellow, red or green coconut chicken curry, grilled snapper, tiger prawns.
- For Vegetarian pad thai noodle with tofu or any vegetarian tofu curries.
Those are just samples among a variety of Thai dishes or fruits!