Online Thai Yoga Massage Video Nuad Bo-Rarn is ideal for the quarantine lockdown course!
For beginners establishes the foundation of a professional Thai massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn practice. The concept of Yin and Yang are all introduced.
Moreover, the course covers practical aspects such as stretches, acupressure points. Furthermore proper use of body weight and techniques using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees, and feet. Energy lines of the arm, inside and outside arm.
However, upon completion students will be able to perform an effective up to 75 min. Thai Massage, for instance.
Students will receive a certificate for online participation.
Overall, in this online Thai yoga massage video course, a brief history, the nine keys, ethics, and methods will be taught. In addition, six points like Yoga, Acupressure, meditative, exercise, Reflexology, and healing arts will be explained.
Online Yoga Massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn also called Yoga for lazy people and has about 20 health benefits. Furthermore, this Thai Yoga massage course prepares you to take a course in person.
- The course takes place via 23 videos online.
- Study at your own pace and access the videos anytime
- Read through a brief history.
- The right posture is explained.
- 60 Minutes Pre-recorded lecture Sequences.
- Includes a certificate for online / video participation
- massage up to 75 minutes of Thai Yoga massage
- for participation in person for Level 1 we include the certificate issued in Thailand which is normally not included! course available for up to 6month
Please ask for details and contact us by email.
Instructor: Thai Massage course by Guenther Schauer