Online Thai Yoga bodywork Video Nuad Bo-Rarn is ideal for anyone!
For beginners, therapists, Yoga teachers, massagists, energy workers, body workers, couples, home spa owners. Above all it establishes the foundation of a professional Thai massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn practice. The concept of Yin and Yang are all introduced.
Moreover, the course covers practical aspects such as stretches, and acupressure points. Furthermore proper use of body weight and techniques using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees, and feet. Energy lines of the legs in and outside, arms in and outside arm. Furthermore, a focus on the abdomen hara and chest massage.
However, upon completion students will be able to perform an effective up to 105 min. Thai Massage, for instance.
Students will receive a certificate once they pass the exam in person.
Overall, in this online Thai yoga bodywork video course, a brief history, anatomy, thai massage techniques, ethics, and methods will be taught. In addition, like Yoga postures, Acupressure, meditative, exercise, Reflexology, and healing arts will be explained.
Online Yoga Massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn also called Yoga for lazy people and has about 20 health benefits. Furthermore, this Thai Yoga massage course prepares you to take a course in person.
Most mportantly the Thai massage techniques are explained in detail.
- The course takes place via 28 videos online.
- Study at your own pace and access the videos anytime.
- A certificate for online participation.
- Read through a brief history.
- The right posture is explained.
- Pre-recorded lecture Sequences.
- Massage up to 105 minutes of Thai Yoga massage.
- How to work on the energy lines for legs and arms.
- The certificate is issued by Günther Schauer when taking the exam with a partner in Vienna, Wasagasse 6 in Person (approx. 2 hours Exam EUR 75.-).
- In addition, an International Thai Yoga Massage Certificate is sent from Thailand (not included in the course).
- Certificate for the exam in Person EUR 75.-
- Certificate sent from Thailand + EUR 45.-
Please ask for details and contact us by email.
Where: Anywhere on this planet
When: At your own pace anytime
Instructor: Thai Massage course by Guenther Schauer