Thai Massage Course Austria, Styria, Frauenalpe. certified by Guenther Schauer
Thai Massage course Austria is for therapists, yoga teachers, practitioners, aspirants, bodyworkers, Individuals who wish to help friends or families, or do something for their own personal development and wellness enthusiasts.
Above all, this course is for everyone who wants to make their vision a reality and learn this ancient technique. Walk away with a Thai International Massage certificate in your hand! With Level 1 you will be able to massage 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
In addition, some of the highlights are:
- Thai International Massage Certificate.
- VAK Teaching Methods.
- Learn with an international Thai Massage Instructor.
- Enjoy the beautiful Countryside in Styria, Frauenalpe in Austria
Thai Traditional Thai Yoga Massage course Austria, also called Nuad Bo-Rarn is a beginner Course 30 hours that establishes the foundation of a professional Thai massage or Nuad Bo-Rarn practice. Also, it is based on the Northern Style. The concept of meridians, energy lines or Sen, Yin, and Yang are all introduced as well. This course is for beginners as well as massage therapists. It is a great addition to a professional career.
This course covers practical aspects such as stretches, acupressure points, proper use of body weight, and techniques. In addition, the emphasis is placed on deep-focused abdominal Hara work.
Included in this Thai Massage Course in Austria:
- Manuals and Certificates issued by Guenther Schauer
- Optional: International Certification sent from Thailand massage School.
- 3 nights stay in Hotel Krische, Murau, Styria, Austria
- full course, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Hiking guided by Guenther
Date: April. 15th till 18th 2021
Instructor: Guenther Schauer, Certified Thai Yoga Massage Instructor.
3 Star Hotel, with Sauna, E Bike / Mountainbike rentals
Leisure offer: Hiking, Mountainbiking, Enjoy nature